Tuesday, May 31, 2016

BOOKS OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL AND MAY 2016.

Where I put the best book/s I read in spotlight! You know, the books I swooned over for!

I ran a poll on Twitter the other day about monthly recap posts being essential for the blog or not and obviously, we have a winner:


I also talked about this on my Jan-Feb recap that I feel like they should go, so here we are, omitting the monthly recap posts on the blog. I will be focusing instead on Book/s of the Month feature every end of each month to highlight the ultimately best book I read.

BOOK OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL 2016
is
THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS BY MARIEKE NIJKAMP

"This is Where it Ends is a novel that is irrevocably haunting. This novel, if anything, is composed of hope and bravery that in our darkest moments, only the truest kind of love can shine the brightest." - Kate @ The Bookaholic Blurbs

BOOK OF THE MONTH FOR MAY 2016
is
QUEEN OF HEARTS BY COLLEEN OAKES

"Overall, this retelling of Alice in Wonderland lived up to my expectations. Splintered set the bar quite high but sure enough, Queen of Hearts filled me with so much anticipation for the sequel. THAT ending was freaking brutal. Queen of Hearts might have molded more questions than answers, but I believe a good story allows you to fonder and wonder." - Kate @ The Bookaholic Blurbs

What are the books you loved last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...