Saturday, May 7, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (75): THE KUNGFU PANDA EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

Hi, guys. How are things? Been terribly busy last month and things have been absolutely crazy that I almost went hiatus on the blog! Add the freaking fact that it is freaking summer here and it is freaking hot hot hooooot. The heat is seriously stressing me out. I know most of you are wishing you have summer all the time instead of snow but would you still want summer if the heat index is almost sixty degrees celsius? It is freaking insane. I think summer is trying to fry my brain.

Anyway, I received some June 2016 galleys from HarperCollins a few weeks ago. I was supposed to post this 2 Saturdays back but I got lazy. Nonetheless, here they are:




Looks like these titles are standalone novels! Oh, yaaaas!

Thank you so so much, HarperCollins International for these beautiful galleys! Can't wait to dive in!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...