Saturday, May 14, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (76): THE NO LOVE ALLOWED BOOK LAUNCH HAUL EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

Two weeks ago, I attended Kate Evangelista's NO LOVE ALLOWED Book Launch event. Will post recap soon! I met up with my blogger friends and of course bought some pre-loved and brand new books. This is just going to be a quick post since I am on my way to the bookstore to pickup some hard bounds! Awesome book signings are coming our way, PH peeps!


BOUGHT:
🔼 Habang Wala Pa Sila: Mga Tula ng Pag-ibig by Juan Miguel Severo *signed
🔼 Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark
🔼 No Love Allowed (Dodge Cove #1) by Kate Evangelista *signed
🔼 This Is Where the World Ends by Amy Zhang

GIFTED:
🔼 The Break-Up Artist (Break-Up Artist #1) by Philip Siegel *ARC

Thanks to the following:
Leia of Nothing But Reviews, Amaterasu Reads, Kate Evangelista and of course,
National Bookstore!
Happy weekend, you guys!

6 comments:

  1. Great haul this week--you picked up some super pretty (and pretty intriguing!) titles. I haven't read any of them, though I'm intrigued by several of the titles.

    Here's hoping you enjoy your recent acquisitions! Happy book-ing to you! Also, here's my StS, if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping, Liz! Very much excited for This Is Where the World Ends by Amy Zhang!

      Delete
  2. A lot of amazing books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Finding Mr. Brightside. Enjoy your haul! STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...