Tuesday, March 1, 2016

MARCH 2016 RELEASE PICKS.


What do you know! It's MARCH!! I used to get excited over summer but these past several summers had been torturous. There were days you just sit in one corner, stop moving and just breathe, AND THEN YOU JUST GET LITERALLY SOAKED WITH YOUR OWN UNLI FAT TEARS. Summer here is a murderer. I cannot deal with it anymore most especially when you go to the beach? YOU WILL GET SKIN CANCER IN 3 SECONDS OMG HOW DO I EVEN APPLY SUNBLOCK. Everything is hot. That was when I started dreading summer. But there were nice days too when you can just sit under a tree, drink cold beverage and read. BUT HAPPY MARCH, EVERYBODY! Hope you had an explosive January and February!

So here are the books I highly anticipate. Like when I say HIGHLY I mean I won't shut up on Twitter about it until I get my copy.





My OCD is acting up because I want the covers at the bottom to be the ones I really, really drool for but the dates are in the wrong order but I'll shut up and try to forget it. These are my 5 most anticipated books this month. Hopefully, my local bookstore would stack copies early so I could buy these titles and starve myself of food because food is for the weak who needs food when you have books right


WHAT TITLE/S ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT?

10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about Lady Midnight! :) Can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read an excerpt of Rebel of the Sands and it seemed amazing! I'm so excited for it! This is Where the World Ends sounds intriguing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Midnight is high on my list! I'm looking forward to when Cassandra Clare comes to my city in a couple weeks so I can meet her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooooow! You are going to meet CC! We have Lady Midnight available locally!

      Delete
  4. I just love the covers for Rebel of The Sands and The Winners Kiss. I just added them to my TBR list on Goodreads. Their summaries sound very intruiging. :)
    Also lovely blog. New Bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to get my hands on those two! Thank you for dropping by, Jess!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...