Saturday, June 4, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (78): THE GLORIOUS ACOMAF EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

May 6, 2016 when I held this beast in my arms. I mean, I am crazy over Sarah J Maas, but ACOTAR just didn't satisfy the intensity Throne of Glass set. So I bought ACOTAR a year after the release. Now, looking at this beast, I am kind of regretting now buying the ACOTAR first ed. It is the only book in my SJM collection that isn't first ed. You know, OCD-ing is hard. But anyway, I still haven't read this but I soon will after all the review copies lined up this month.

Isn't she pretty?



Thank you so much, Fullybooked Fort! I missed you!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your photography skills are on point. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty but I feel like the covers to this series get damaged so easily! I ditched the jacket as soon as I started reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great photograph! I love seeing all the books together - they have great covers. I'm not really interested in ACOMAF but it's so great to see it get so loved.

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am not really into ACOTAR series either but I love SJM so whatever she writes, I buy! :)

      Delete
  4. Your photos are so freaking gorgeous. I'm really excited to read ACOTAR and ACOMAF. The only Sarah J. Maas book I have read is Throne of Glass and that was way back in 2012. I didn't really like it but I've heard the sequels are amazing :)

    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...