Wednesday, June 1, 2016

JUNE 2016 RELEASE PICKS.


Happy June 1st! So excited to start a new month because books are gonna flood this month. Also, it is back to school month here in the Philippines and oh gosh how I wish I could go back to school and never leave. I hate adulting! *I bet you do, too!* This month I am going to try to catch up on reading and reviewing. I will also be devoting time to practice photography and brush calligraphy! I am absolutely thrilled! AND THE BEST PART IS, SUMMER IS OVER! YUUUSS TO COLD WEATHER~~

Here are the books I am looking forward to this month. I mostly have the eARC/ARC and cannot wait to start reading!





What titles are you looking forward to getting this month?

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Paula Weston's BURN, Eileen Cook's WITH MALICE, Elizabeth May's THE VANISHING THRONE and Kiersten White's AND I DARKEN!! There's so many books coming out this month, especially next week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...