Saturday, January 21, 2017

MY THIRD BOOKOUTLET HAUL.

This actually isn't my third BookOutlet haul but the third consolidated package I got. I've shared all my BO haul here if you wanna take a look. 2016 was pretty much hoarding at BO because cheap hardbound books are life! I won't tell you how much I've spent but it was all worth it (or that's just what I tell myself, who knows?).

These books are the ones I've ordered back in May and received I think around July? I was still so happy with Shipping Cart's (courier forwarder I used) service back then but then they went from outstanding to crappy real quick. (If you've been following me on Twitter, you'd know why) Nonetheless, still grateful for their service because I didn't spend so much on shipping fee.





I originally planned to just order my fave series from BO. You see, hardcovers are gold here in the Philippines like, prices are not so friendly anymore (damn tax). They are around 17-22$ so BookOutlet really became my best friend. It's darn hard to transition from paperbacks to hardcovers but gurl, let me tell you this: hardcovers are so fucking worth it.



I've completed most of my series from BO and even acquired a lot of titles I've been lusting over for years. If you are not bothered by remainder marks, then BO is the site to go hoard your soul out.

HAVE YOU ORDERED FROM BOOK OUTLET? IF YES, WHAT BOOKS DID YOU GET?
THANK YOU SHIPPING CART AND BOOKOUTLET!

8 comments:

  1. Great titles, Kate! <3 I've never had the chance to buy anything from BO as I'm always so worried about shipping and lost packages! :( And indeed, your hardbacks all look so pretty!!! <3 Happy reading! xo, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I AM DROOLING. what an AMAZING haul!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kariny @ kariny's boox frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great haul you got this week and the pictures you did with them are gorgeous!! Hope you enjoy your new book babies!!

    https://www.amazon.com/Playing-Temptation-Players-Club-Book-ebook/dp/B00TNZSRVC/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1485009261&sr=1-1&keywords=Playing+with+Temptation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new hardcover books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many AWESOME books I am jealous. Enjoy!

    Megan @reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cassandra Clare. I can't wait for Lord of Shadows. She is such a great writer. I never get bored of her books, characters, etc... Looks like you have your reading cut out for you this week. Enjoy your books!
    Laura
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. BookOutlet for the win! I've only ordered from them twice, but I got some really awesome books. My first order was hardcovers of A Gathering of Shadows, Uprooted, and Lark Rising. The second order was The Forbidden Wish and some Christmas gifts. :D You got so many great titles here! I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Kate!

    Have an awesome weekend. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many books!! I've never ordered from BookOutlet before, I usually buy my books from Chapters or BookDepository. I hope you love all your new books.
    New GFC and Bloglovin follower.
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...