Wednesday, January 4, 2017

JANUARY 2K17 NEW RELEASES.


Happy New Year again to you all!!

I've always loved celebrating the New Year. Fireworks displays, people are busy buying things, well, people are nicer haha and there's just this magical feeling of knowing that you survived a shitty year and that there's going to be another awesome one? That this awesome year is full of beginnings, chances and opportunities? YES, THAT FEELING. And also, new books are going to be released so what more could I really ask for aside from ten million dollars, cash? :)

Here are the Top 4 Picks Ifor this month's new releases! This was originally eight but I need to limit my book budget for the rest of the year because I need to make my savings account as fat as I can :)





I am so SOOOO excited for Blood of the Wonderland and I would like to thank my book fairy for gifting me an ARC! EEEEP!

What titles are you looking forward to getting this month?

2 comments:

  1. I am SO SO SO excited for Roseblood and Caraval too! They look AMAZING! Hope you enjoy!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a copy of Roseblood yesterday when I went to the bookstore but I didn't get it, I got A Darker Shade of Magic which ate up a one-week allowance! HAHA

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...