Tuesday, January 10, 2017

REVIEW: WHAT ABOUT TODAY BY DAWN LANUZA.

Title: What About Today
Author: Dawn Lanuza
Series: Standalone
Edition: Paperback
Publication: January 2017 by Anvil Publishing
Source: Review copy provided by the publisher
Pages: 115
Genre: Young Adult, Romance

Synopsis:
Aiden's stuck working for his family's amusement park, Funtastic World, for the whole summer. Nothing amuses him, until he met this terrified girl.

Gemma's stuck in Funtastic World thinking she could handle the park's rides. She couldn't. Good thing she met someone to guide her.

As the day comes to a close, Aiden and Gemma ask themselves if one day is ever enough to decide if they were better off as friends or strangers.

PURCHASE THE BOOK HERE:

Quick review for What About Today - it was so cute I could pinch its cheeks so hard I won't let go! Dawn is obviously pretty good with what she does and it just legit makes me so hooked to her stories.

In What About Today, we meet Aiden and Gemma in a amusement park. Two different people leading two different lives but interwine in a very unexpected way. Their differences created a link for them and the ways of hearts took it from there. They've known each other only for a brief moment but Dawn was able to expand the experience and feelings to a level where potentials and opportunities are endless. What I liked about this is even though most of us are rooting for romance, it could also lead to a beautiful friendship (or disaster because the last line harhar). Dawn kind of gave me that option to think freely or like, imagine a different ending for myself.

Jen E. Smith meets Kasie West, What About Today is a delightful contemporary that keeps me wanting for more. Nostalgic and fluffy, it's a feel-good story that can easily be everyone's fave!

Thank you Anvil Publishing for sending me a review copy!

"Maybe this was here wish coming truw even before she wished it"
"Can we stay on the line?"

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked this one! I really need to read more contemporary so I may check this one out.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...