Saturday, January 7, 2017

NEW BOOKS, OLD PUCHASES.

It's THE new year and I am in the mood to update the blog. Earlier today, I finally got the energy to take photos of some of the books I accumulated (starting in July) last year. Some of these I got on sales while some are full priced ones (a total meh). Last year was definitely a book hoarding year but it absolutely didn't fit that I was on a major reading/blogging slump. I am definitely going to change that in 2017. I've let myself be on slumps long enough so expect more posts from me this year!

Book shopping is my therapy. Resisting book shopping is just the hardest thing to do but it is time to focus on reading and zeroing that humongous TBR pile. I am saying this because it's a little embarrassing to look at this photo and only say I've read only TWO.


When We Collided by Emery Lord
Infinite in Between by Carolyn Mackler
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson *signed
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson *signed *4-star read
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity #1) by Victoria Schwab
Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas *5-star read

That's all I have for today! Can't wait to show you the other books I got from last year! By the way, who else is listening on repeat to Ed's new songs?

Thank you FullyBooked and National Bookstore for the awesome titles!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful haul of books, those look AMAZING! Hope you enjoy!
    Have a lovely weekend :)

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! I followed you on GFC! HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND, TOO

      Delete
  2. I have been hearing so many good things about This Savage Song but I still haven't read it. Don't worry, I'm a book hoarder too, haha. I always buy books faster than the rate that I can actually read!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that you got ADSOM! I cannot wait to read that one as well!

      Isn't fun to book hoard? :)

      Delete
  3. That's an awesome Book Haul! I recently bought Scarlet too even though I haven't even read Cinder! I keep buying sooo many books and just don't have the time to read them all! The size of my TBR is so intimidating! :P Have a great week ahead! Also just followed your blog via GFC..I love your header <3 Florals *heart eyes*!!

    Uma@Books.Bags.Burgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Uma. Just like what I always say, this lifetime isn't enough to finish our TBRs :)

      Delete
  4. I want to get further into the Sarah J Maas series. Only read book 1 so far. Have a good reading year with this fabulous haul.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...