Monday, May 1, 2017

MAY 2017 BOOKISH BABIES!


Hello, guys! So I have a ton of titles I'm super excited about this month and ughhhhhh money, where art thou? HAHA! We have such amazing titles hitting shelves this month and I am so so grateful to have been provided review galleys for some of the titles below!









These books sound super amazing and I heard nothing but fantastic things about them! I cannot wait to dive in to be honest and I'm forever gratefult to publishers for sending galleys my way! I am most stoked for ACOWAR and I cannot wait to get it tomorrow!

WHAT BOOK/S ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO READING?

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I love this post! I know right, ARCs are just amazing! I got to read Flame in the Mist, A Crown of Wishes, and I'm currently reading When Dimple Met Rishi! Life has never been quite so spectacular! And I absolutely cannot wait for ACOWAR!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Thank you!! I cannot legit wait for When Dimple Met Rishi!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...