Friday, May 5, 2017

#APRILFEELDAYS2017 EVENT RECAP!


*Drafted April 30*
Just got home from UP Town Center in Quezon City where the #AprilFeelsDay2017 event was held. It was quite far from me but I love it there. The mall has this cozy ambiance and it's so clean and refreshing to look at. Since it was just my first time there, it took me a while to find the venue but when I found it, I went directly to Biblio (I will make a separate post about that) and bought three preloved books from there. Then my ever favorite JM from the Book Freak Revelations found me so I went to the venue with him.

THE MALL!
The event was packed with lovely readers and amazing authors. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. This is the second Live Reading event (first here) I have attended and let me tell you this, there's this unlimited feels in the air! Gio is my favorite and OMG, I couldn't just stop swooning! I also bought a lot of books and yes yes yes, I finally met Jay, Six and Ana. I also met Brij, Janus, Inah and Gavin! Woohooo!!

The wall!
Display table!
BOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKSSS!
I wasn't able to take much polaroid shots with the authors because I have limited film so I'll make sure I have enough next event. But this event legit rocked my weekend because gaaaaad, I went home fully loaded with feels and fully loaded with books!

LOOT! GOOD BYE MONEEEYYYYY!
BOUGHT:


AND MY FAVE PART IN THE LIVE READINGS! OH, GOD!! GIO, GIO, GIO!!
ENJOYYYYYYY!

This is my favorite live reading of all because this is the first time I have watched Gio read and OMG MY OVARIES EXPLODED! AND I IMMEDIATELY BOUGHT KATE, FINALLY! HAHA! (video from Romance Class' YT channel! Thanks, Ana!


You also may want to check out JM's recap!

Thank you so much to all the organizers of this event! To you readers who I was able to fangirl with, blogger friends (nice to have hugged and met and seen you again!) and to all authors for doing what you do best! Keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...