Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (19): JUST ONE DAY BY GAYLE FORMAN.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

Expected Publication Date: January 8, 2013
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Add to GoodReads
A breathtaking journey toward self-discovery and true love, from the author of If I Stay

When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance of Twelfth Night in England, there’s an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines.

Just One Day is the first in a sweepingly romantic duet of novels. Willem’s story—Just One Year—is coming soon!


I don't have any other reason for picking this one up. I just like it to the bones! I just do! And I also love Gayle's writing so yes to this!

What's your pick for this week?

21 comments:

  1. Been seeing this featured a lot lately! Also saw it on Netgalley! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! And congrats for winning KWhite's giveaway! <3

      Delete
  2. Great pick! I can't wait for this one either! Heard a lot of good things about it already!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting - hope it's worth the wait!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I'm gonna be reading this one yet, since I wasn't a huge fan of If I Stay... but it does sound really interesting!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely curious about this one, especially since I found out it will have a sequel. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday-8-scarlet.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. I haven't read any Gayle Foreman books but I have heard wonderful things about them. I might have to pick one up very soon. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =] Old GFC Follower and New Linky Follower. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower, thanks for stopping by returning the follow. Great pick I ha this one on my WOW a few wednesdays ago, don't you just love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I'm waiting on this one too, sounds really good even though I didn't loved If I Stay, I'm willing to try this one :)
    thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am so sorry if you didn't love If I Stay! Will read it soon!

      Delete
  9. This sounds great! I've got to start reading Gayle Formans books, I keep hearing awesome things about them. Thanks for stopping by my WoW :) you've got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by! I've seen this around, it looks interesting. I think the cover is really nice, and it sounds like a lovely read :D I hope you get your hands on it soon!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...