Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (20): SEPTEMBER GIRLS BY BENNETT MADISON.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

Expected Publication Date: May 21, 2013
Publisher: HarperTeen
Add to GoodReads
When Sam's dad whisks him and his brother off to a remote beach town for the summer, he's all for it-- at first. Sam soon realizes, though, that this place is anything but ordinary. Time seems to slow down around here, and everywhere he looks, there are beautiful blond girls. Girls who seem inexplicably drawn to him.

Then Sam meets DeeDee, one of the Girls, and she's different from the others. Just as he starts to fall for her, she pulls away, leaving him more confused than ever. He knows that if he's going to get her back, he'll have to uncover the secret of this beach and the girls who live here.

Who wouldn't fall in love and die of excitement when it comes to mermaids? I've just recently acquired Fathomless and dying to get my hands on Wake by Amanda Hocking and this one surely thrills me enough!

What did you pick this week?

16 comments:

  1. Loving the mermaids too! Haven't heard of this one and still have a few mermaid reads and Amanda Hocking ones on my TBR pile!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Am excited to read Wake by Amanda Hocking but am waiting for the paperback! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, love the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mermaids? Hmm, I didn't see that coming by reading the summary.. Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only mermaid book I've read is Of Poseidon. I liked it but was hesitant to try any others. I think I might just have to try this one though! Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read on mermaid book but this sounds interesting. Plus, I love the cover!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I'm excited for this one! I've not read any good mermaid books, so maybe this will be the one. I love summer novels too :D

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG YES!!! I'm obsessed with mermaid books right now and the cover for this one is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to read it!! Fabulous choice. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...