Saturday, December 1, 2012

STACKING THE SHELVES (07): THE EARLY CHRISTMAS HAUL EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

Okay. So its only few more weeks before Christmas. Am really not excited about the occasion though. You know why? Because I have work! My niece and I had a little bonding over the weekend and here are the books I got! I was only supposed to get Days of Blood and Starlight and Time Between Us but when I saw Crewel, I bagged it without even thinking! But it was so so expensive! I hope that the novel would live up to its price or else am going to through it out of the window! Haha! Then we went to NBS and found the Unbecoming and Two Cities which were affordable for some reason! I love how NBS is updating their titles! I also went to NBS' Christmas Book Bazaar last Monday and would post my haul next week!

 

BOUGHT:
National Bookstore, Greenbelt
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1)by Michelle Hodkin

Fully Booked, Greenbelt 5
- Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
- Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone

Thank you NBS and Fullybooked for the awesome Christmas sale!

12 comments:

  1. Nice haul!! It is hard to limit yourself when shopping for books... glad it's not just me!!
    I see Bloodlines is in your Banner... love that series and VA too!!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just bought Mara Dyer and I'm so excited to read it!! And Crewel, Time Between Us... still on my TBR! Enjoy your pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice! Hear a lot about Mara Dyer but haven't read it myself! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crewel is on my Christmas list, I've heard great things about it! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crewel looks amazing. I keep wanting to buy it, but I have gotten so man books lately, I just can't justify it :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer has been sitting on myself for a while now, and I still haven't gotten the chance to read it yet! Anyways I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Lisa
    My Current Giveaway: http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2012/12/happy-holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...