Saturday, December 29, 2012

STACKING THE SHELVES (11): THE POST CHRISTMAS HAUL EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

Let me just scream! *aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! I HAVE HOWL'S MOVING CASTLEEEEEEE!!* Okay. There. Whew! I cannot believe I already have a copy of it! Goodness, I've been searching for it since I've seen the movie several months back! Weeeeeh! So so happy!

I hesitantly purchased Blue Bloods because of the mixed reviews but since I got Masquerade and Revelations from the book sale last month, I guess I don't have any other choice. Then without hesitations, I bagged The Demon King. I know I will love this one! And that's about it!

This is the last Stacking the Shelves for 2012 and I would like to wish you all a happy new year!


BOUGHT: (Fully Booked WalterMart)
- Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle #1) by Diana Wynne Jones
- The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
- Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods #1) by Melissa de la Cruz

So, lemme see your haul please?

20 comments:

  1. I didn't know these ones but I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of some of these! Will have to go look them up!

    Glad you got one you were dying for! It's always relieving when that happens! Less stressful! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Howl's Moving Castle, it's so wonderful. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great haul! Enjoy all those great books; I have never seen or read Howls Moving Castle, I hope it is good! (New to the blog, looks great!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh. I seriously love Blue Bloods! It's one of my fav series! I hope you like it..

    Stacking the Shelves - Xmas edition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing haul! I've heard really great things about The Demon King. Hopefully I'll be able to start that series next year!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Howl's Moving Castle. I haven't seen the movie, and really know very little of it. But it is definitely on my TBR list.

    Happy New Year to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard of Howl's Moving Castle, but now I really want to read it. I haven't read Blue Bloods either. I'll be curious to hear what you think of it.

    Hey and congrats on your somewhat new blog. I know it's not very new, but still it's newish. Your blog already looks incredible.So good work.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue Bloods was just not my cup of tea, but I hope you like it :)
    Enjoy your new books and happy new year!
    Ivana @ Willing to See Less

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...