Saturday, December 15, 2012

STACKING THE SHELVES (09): THE SLR EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

My older brother, my nieces and my nephew went to Greenbelt 5 and had coffee at Starbucks and Seattle's Best. For some reason, my brother agreed we all go out and have a little fun! These nights are just one of those precious nights I feel so elated because I get to share moments with them! Plus, I bagged some awesome titles!

I was just really rooting for The Beginning of After because I loved its cover (lately I've been mesmerized with covers like this one and Time Between Us') but then I saw the Gallagher's boxed set on sale so I grabbed it and was a little bit confused whether I should get Let it Snow or Anna and the French Kiss but the latter won!


BOUGHT: (Fullybooked Greenbelt 5)
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
- I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter
- Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2) by Ally Carter
- Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3) by Ally Carter

Thank you Fullybooked!

6 comments:

  1. Let It Snow is great, but Anna is amazing <3 Hope you like it! Enjoy your pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been meaning to read Anna and the French Kiss for the longest time. Let It Snow is good too! Maybe I have to finish the Gallagher Girl series. I've only read the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't read a lot of contemporary YA, but I do love Stephanie Perkins. Great stack. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...