Saturday, December 8, 2012

STACKING THE SHELVES (08): THE NBSCHRISTMASBAZAAR2012 EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

I went to National Bookstore's Christmas Bazaar last week and here are the books I got. Again, I was able to save A LOT. Like a lot. Total of these babies are around 6000PHP (150$x40PHP) but only paid 650PHP (around 17$)! Awesome right? I went there the first day so I was able to spot a lot of YA titles. I actually *almost* completed the Luxe Series!


BOUGHT:
🔼 Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely #3) by Melissa Marr
🔼 Need (Need #1) by Carrie Jones
🔼 Stargazer (Evernight #2) by Claudia Gray
🔼 Trash by Andy Mulligan
🔼 Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever (Thirst #2) by Christopher Pike
🔼 Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel #2) by Stephenie Meyer, Young Kim
🔼 Heist Society (Heist Society #1) by Ally Carter
🔼 Splendor (Luxe #4) by Anna Godbersen
🔼 Rumors (Luxe #2) by Anna Godbersen
🔼 Legacy of Lies & Don't Tell (Dark Secrets #1) by Elizabeth Chandler
🔼 Fearscape (The Devouring #3) by Simon Holt
🔼 Masquerade (Blue Bloods #2) by Melissa de la Cruz
🔼 Revelations (Blue Bloods, #3) by Melissa de la Cruz

Finally own De la Cruz and Carter titles and am so happy to get Trash and Twilight Graphic in hard cover! Yiiiie! Can't wait for the next NBS sale!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hi Braine! I completed it! Will prolly read it next month! :D

      Delete
  2. only Php650 for all those books? wow! That's a lot of savings. Too bad I wasn't able to visit the Christmas bazaar! Well, enjoy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I KNOW! I was soooo excited to visit the Bazaar though I wasn't really planning on dropping by initially! Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...