Saturday, March 26, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (73): THE LAST TIME WE SAY GOODBYE EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

So I think I finally completed the English eds of The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand. As you all know, it is my top favorite book of all time so I thought of collecting all english eds. I got the eARC, then Kai of Amaterasu Reads gifted me her printed ARC. I then bought the hard cover first edition. When the paperback came out last month, I immediately ran to the nearest bookstore and grabbed my copy. I was sooooo happy!

When my boss told us he will be coming over, it just finally clicked that he's from AUS (duuuuhhh, took me a while to have the guts) so why not ask him to buy me the AUS edition of the book. Hell, it was expensive BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT! I will also get the international edition if I could find one.


BOUGHT:
🔼 The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
(US Paperback and AUS editions)


My glowing posts about this fantastic book:


You can recommend other English eds of this book if you know another one! Also, what titles do you have multiple copies of?

6 comments:

  1. I like seeing the two covers next to one another. Definitely interesting indeed.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty together! And the story is so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a nice picture! And a beautiful edition :) Happy collecting! I loved the Unearthly series by her but never read anything else. I didn't even know she was still publishing books...

    Here's my Stacking The Shelves @ Swissbookworm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen that alternate cover (the one in front)--it's super pretty! I don't usually like orange, but that specific shade is hard to hate.

    Great find! I haven't read this book yet, but I have it on my Kindle--it's waiting so so patiently for me! Hopefully I'll find/make time for it in the near future.

    Happy book-ing to you, and have a great rest of your day! Here's my StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to give this book a shot! And that yellow cover is the Australian edition :) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...