Thursday, June 30, 2016

BOOK OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE 2016.

Where I put the best book/s I read in spotlight! You know, the books I swooned over for and I loved to death so much!
I only read TWO out of six from my TBR this month (I know) because life happened again but I loved both of what I read. This month I was able to read my first 8-star book and I couldn't be any happier. Guys, this book is EVERYTHING. I mean, if you love Rainbow Rowell's romance and Robyn Schneider's heartache, this is the perfect book for you. I loved it to Andromeda Galaxy and back!
This month's Book of the Month is
WHAT HAPPENS NOW
by Jennifer Castle
"Rainbow Rowell meets Robyn Schneider, What Happens Now is a story full of wonderfuls. A truly unforgettable story of two broken souls molded to piece their parts together. Its heart-warming romance is crunched by depression, toughened by distance but blossomed with time. What Happens Now is truly an outstanding novel I highly recommend!" - The Bookaholic Blurbs
I cannot wait to get back to devouring books next month! What is your fave read for June?

2 comments:

  1. This beaut looks like a really promising read, with all those page tabs! Checking it out in Goodreads now! :)
    xo, Kat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...