Thursday, June 2, 2016

MEETING THE AUTHOR: JENNIFER NIVEN.

Where I relive the experience and share all the feels before, during and after meeting these fantastic authors WHO ARE BASICALLY LIFE.
I read All the Bright Places January of last year and I loved it, I loved Finch so much. If I can only grab him from the book and hug him, I would. I started following Jennifer Niven on Twitter and guys, she's just the sweetest because not only she follows back, she also talks to her readers and even turns to be a friend. She's the sweetest. All you could see on her timeline are hearts and hearts and hearts.

Meeting her last weekend was one bucket list I could tick off. She's so pretty in person, soft-spoken (I feel like she never gets mad), very sincere and my goodness, the kindness in her just exploded in the room. She's the kind of person you want to keep in your life. I mean, I instantly want to become a better version of me because of her. Her influence didn't just end in her books but you can literally feel it when you are in the same room with her.


Her love for her fans online is just the same love she has for them in person. I am so happy I loved All the Bright Places because it would be so hard not to like this person. I wasn't surprised with the number of her following because if you know her in real life first before reading her book or read her book first before meeting her, you'd still adore her. She is legit one of the nicest authors I have ever met and I am so proud that I get to talk to her on Twitter and that of course, I HUGGED HER IN PERSON. I am totes babbling.


I was so lucky to be given a chance to meet her up close. I didn't ask her any questions for the Q and A but I did tell her a few important things, in my opinion. I thanked her for being so loving, sweet and caring to her readers and that it means the world to me that she's so appreciative and giving. I kept going back to her to sign my extra things and then she gave me a little signed ATBP sticky pad. It was also humbling that she asked all of us to sign her book. That's how special she made me feel in a span of ten minutes. Everything that she said sure did pinch my heart.

Before you watch her message to her Filipino fans, go grab some tissues please because GUYS, JUST~~~




"You are all the colors in one, at full brightness." - Finch

Thank you so much to National Bookstore for this opportunity and Jen, you made me lovely!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, she's incredibly kind! Probably one of my favorite author encounters ever! P.S. Kate your photos are all on point!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...