Wednesday, August 31, 2016

JULY AND AUGUST 2016 WRAP UP + BOOK OF THE MONTH.


I know I dropped this post a few months back because I felt like it was just a buffer and that no one really reads it. But then I realized I need all these monthly recaps for me. I need these to keep track of everything blog/books related and that by the end of the year, its significance will just blow my mind away I know it (it also helps in my Bullet Journal). So welcome back to my Monthly Recap blog post!

July was such a disaster for me because I think most of my posts were haul! I only reviewed one book and it's A Court of Mist and Fury!

August has such been a good reading month for me because I was able to finish 5 books. Would have been 7 in total if the last 2 books didn't drag my ass to hell. I mean, I enjoyed them both but they're sitting on my shelf waiting to be read again. I just don't have the patience to read slow paced books.


BOOKS READS:
A Sense of the Infinite which I haven't reviewed yet


I was able to also be a part of the pretigious annual event here in the Philippines and I was a panelist! Legit bookish dream come true! The Philippine Readers and Writers Festival 2016!

And I also was able to attend Penguin Random House International's Blogger Tea Party! (Will recap soon!)




July Book of the Month
"A Court of Mist and Fury is TAUNTING, HAUNTING, AND IS SO FUCKING PAINFUL YOU WOULD WANT TO THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW. SJM MASTERED TOYING WITH MY FEELINGS AND ACOMAF LEGIT DESTROYED ME. I CANNOT ANYMORE WITH THIS LIFE" - ACOMAF by Sarah J. Maas
August Book of the Month
"Anatomy of a Misfit is a bold and hilarious novel I would surely reread. Highly recommended for those readers who are into another level of contemporary. This book is so good you won't be able to do anything else but read it." - Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
Cannot wait to devour all books this September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...