Monday, August 22, 2016

LET'S TALK BOOKISH: READERS AND WRITERS FESTIVAL 2016 PANEL TALK.


Hello there, guys! I am so excited (well, ninety percent nervous actually) to share with you all that my blogger friends


and I will be in a panel this coming Sunday, August 28. We will be a part of the Readers and Writers Festival 2016 (also known previously as The Philippine Literary Festival) and we will talk about bookish things! Our panel will kick off at 9:30AM and will end around 12ish. This will be at Namayan Room, Raffles! Admission is free! I am so thankful to have been invited and I dunno really what to expect. You can ask any bookish questions and we will gladly answer!


We will definitely have some goodies for those lucky attendees so don't forget to see us! Thanks in advance!

Thanks so much National Bookstore and Raffles!!
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck to all of you! Sad I won't be able to attend the event. :( Have fun tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...