Wednesday, August 2, 2017

ARC AUGUST STARTS NOW!


Hellewwww beautiful people! I am so excited to participate in this year's #ARCAugust hosted by the lovely ladies over at Read. Sleep. Repeat.This reading activity motivats me to get through my (high-prio) review galleys! The fact that we're like, a huge group, reading together makes me so happy I couldn't wait to get started! I sucked so much at reading the last few months so this month, I have a very ambitious TBR. Look:


I read 7 out of 16 (pictured):

- Whenever I'm with You by Lydia Sharp -3-star review
- Blood of Wonderland (Queen of Hearts Saga #2) by Colleen Oakes -5-star review
- Poison's Kiss (Poison's Kiss #1) by Breeana Shields -5-star review
- 10 Things I Can See From Here by Carrie Mac -5-star review
- Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia -5-star review
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1) by Leigh Bardugo -5-star GR review
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress #1) by Julie C. Dao -5-star GR review


Review galleys I need to finish:

- Because of the Sun by Jenny Torres Sanchez (Stopped at page 60)
- Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands #2) by Alwyn Hamilton (Stoped at page 65)
- The Wonder of Us by Kim Culbertson (Stopped at page 190)
- The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich (Stopped at page 200)
- That Thing We Call a Heart by Sheba Karim
- Keys to the City by Lisa Schroeder
- Dark Breaks the Dawn (Untitled Duology #1) by Sara B. Larson
- The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby
- Lucky in Love by Kasie West
- Morning Star (Red Rising #3) by Pierce Brown (Stopped at page 160/eARC/not pictured)
- The Color Project by Sierra Abrams (Currently reading/eARC/not pictured)
- #famous by Jilly Gagnon (stopped at page 130/eARC/not pictured)

I know these are a lot especially for a slow reader like me. But I will really try to power through these and hopefully I could atleast read 3-5 books from the titles left unread in my 2017 ARCs stack. I want to be a 'success story' by the end of August haha!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...