Monday, August 7, 2017

AUGUST RELEASES I AM EXCITED FOR!


I really don't know what's happening but OMG it's August already? Woooow. Few more weeks and we will be in the BER months! Woooohooo! I cannot wait for Christmas to be honest! But here are the books I am most looking forward to reading!


August 29th 2017 by HarperTeen

August 8th 2017 by Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)

And the Best Book of 2017 Title Holder for me is this amazing, amazing book! I was given the chace to read it early and OMGGGG, I loved it to bits and I will post my review anytime this week!


August 29th 2017 by Random House Books for Young Readers

Thank you so much, Penguin Random House International for my Warbringer ARC!

What titles are you excited for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...