Thursday, August 10, 2017

#GODSGRAVEPHBLOGTOUR SIGN-UP FORM!!!

Last year when I hosted the #NeverNightPHBlogTour, it was such a disaster I don't want to even think about it. But I truly appreciate the active participants who did their best to do their part. I committed that I won't let that happen again. So this year, I was given another set of ARCs to tour (weeeeeeeh!) and I am opening up the form for those people who want to be a part of this:



I will only have 5 participants for this tour to avoid unncessary dramas and I will be absolutely picky this time. I originally plan to get 15 people but we will see. If you have read Nevernight and loved it, come sign-up!


Thank you, Harper Voyager UK for the copies!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what happened last year? :0 Hope all goes well this time! You can do this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the participants didn't post reviews at all. 😂😂😂 I really do hope it'll be a success this time!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...