Wednesday, August 16, 2017

LET'S TALK BOOKISH: THE PHILIPPINE READERS AND WRITERS FESTIVAL 2017 PANEL TALK.

Hello there again, guys! I am so excited (well, this year I am ninety-seven percent nervous; last year it was just ninety!) to share with you all that my blogger friends


and I will be in a panel on August 27. Our panel will kick off at 5PM and will end around 6:30ish. This will be at the Namayan Room, Raffles! Our panel is right after Pierce Brown's event so please do drop by!

This year, we will be discussing: Diversity, Cultural Representation, Bookish Disputes not limited to Authors Behaving Badly, Bloggers Behaving Badly, Book Shaming, Bullying and a lot more hot, sensitive and IMPORTANT topics! So I really am hoping to see you all there! This is our second year at the event so if you missed us last year, this is another chance to come say hi? PLEASE?


I am so thankful to have been invited again and I hope we'll all leave the panel more educated and happy! I will also bring some ARCs for lucky attendees! SEE YOU!!!

Thank you National Bookstore and their sponsors for hosting this amazing event and for inviting us!
 

1 comment:


  1. Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks! aol login

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...