Friday, May 31, 2013

MAY 2013 RECAP + BOOK OF THE MONTH.


I honestly haven't reviewed much this month because I had to be at work for 11 hours for 2 weeks and it ate all my time for reading. I've also been so busy during weekends that added to the almost blog hiatus but am glad I was still able to squeeze in some reviews. This is also an epic month for me when it comes to ARCS! So here's my recap for the month and yes, I officially hate summer of 2013 because it was way too hot for my liking and yes, I am thankful it is over.

May 01 - AUTHOR OF THE MONTH FOR MAY 2013 IS KATHLEEN PEACOCK!

May 01 - Two stars for Hooked (Hooked #1) by Liz Fichera.

May 04 - Stacking the Shelves post #20 - The Elite and Pivot Point!

 May 05 - Five stars for The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan.

May 09 - Three stars for The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass.

May 10 - Five stars for The Assassin and the Pirate Lord (Throne of Glass #0.1) by Sarah Maas.

May 11 -  Stacking the Shelves #21 - THE ARC PARTY EDITION!

May 14 - Three stars for Towering by Alex Flinn.

May 18 - Stacking the Shelves post #22 - Oppression, Ruby Red, Bitterblue + more!

May 21 - Introduction for the #PhoenixPHTour!

May 23 - Five stars for Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman.

May 25 - Stacking the Shelves post #23 - Reboot, Cinder, Grave Mercy, Icons + more!

May 27 - THE BOOKAHOLIC TURNS ONE + INTL GIVEAWAY!

May 29 - Four stars for Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins.

May 31 - Monthly Recap post + Book of the Month.


It was difficult to just highlight and choose one because I enjoyed Taken by Erin Bowman so much. But there's just something with this novel that no one can seriously talk me out of choosing this and I know most of you guys would agree! So my pic for the month is:

THE MARK OF ATHENA BY RICK RIORDAN!


I enjoyed it so much that I got book hangover! I really really enjoyed it and so far, this is my favorite series he wrote! You can check out my review HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...