Monday, July 3, 2017

RAINY JULY READS!


We are now into the second half of 2017! How did that happen so fast? Well, I'm just glad summer is over because I seriously cannot with the heat! But here are four titles I cannot wait to get my hands on this month!


I heard nothing but praises for this book and it is such an honor to be given an eARC of this! Thank you Sierra for the galley and early congrats to you!

I haven't established yet a very strong relationship with Kasie West's writing but I am hoping so much that this book would bridge it! The ARC looks so cute! Thank you Scholastic Philippines for my galley!


Another story in Indian Folklore? OMG that premise is just so perfect and intriguing! I AM SO SOLD Y'ALL huhuhuhu it's so exciting that we have amazing stories coming out like this one!

I looooved Tell Me Three Things and it was impossible not to feel things while I was reading it! What to Say Next I wouldn't pass up on! Can't wait to grab my copy!

What titles are you looking forward to getting this month?

2 comments:

  1. Okay I think I'm just going to get all of these because they look so good!! :0 *.* Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...