Monday, July 31, 2017

JULY 2017 BOOK HAUL x BLOG RECAP!


Hellooooooooo from this side of the planet! HOW ARE YOU? Hope you are all doing awesome! I bought a bunch of books this month, because July is a sale month here, so here are the books I got!


BOUGHT: (BOOK SALE STORE)
- Airhead (Airhead #1) by Meg Cabot
- Being Nikki (Airhead #2) by Meg Cabot
- Runaway (Airhead, #3) by Meg Cabot
- The Iron Trial (Magisterium #1) by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass (Penguin Classics) Reissue Edition by Lewis Carroll,‎ Hugh Haughton, John Tenniel

FULLYBOOKED SALE, 2ND BATCH HEHEHE
- Captivate (Need #2) by Carrie Jones
- Revelations (The Elysium Chronicles, #2) by J.A. Souders
- Horde (Razorland #3) by Ann Aguirre
- Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland

On a separate blog post, I shared what are the 8 titles I bought from the Fullybooked's 10th Anniversary sale!

I bought 19 books in total this month ehehehe. Hoarding will never stop any time soon, I guess hohohohohohohhuuhuhuh

JULY 2017 BLOG POSTS RECAP

July 01 - Fullybooked's 10th Anniversary Sale Haul!
July 03 - Rainy July Reads!
July 06 - 4-star review of poetry book This is How it Starts by Dawn Lanuza
July 09 - My Biblio, UP Town Experience!
July 12 - 5-star review of Ana Tejano's Fall Like Rain
July 15 - 4-star review of potery book The Last Time I'll Write About You by Dawn Lanuza
July 19 - 5-star review of P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
July 26 - 5-star review of Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
July 31 - July 2017 Book Haul x Blog Recap

HOW WAS YOUR MONTH?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...