Saturday, July 15, 2017

REVIEW: THE LAST TIME I'LL WRITE ABOUT YOU BY DAWN LANUZA.

Title: The Last Time I'll Write About You
Author: Dawn Lanuza
Series: Standalone
Edition: Paperback
Publication: 2016
Source: Bought from the author
Genre: Poetry

Synopsis:
Should I be
Thankful
Or
Regretful
That my only idea
Of love
Is
You?

PURCHASE THE BOOK HERE:
 ▴ Amazon


This is the first poetry book I owned and I quite enjoyed it. It wasn't as deep as opposed to what I am accustomed to but it still pinches the heart greatly. The lines are written as if you wrote them yourself in the middle of the night while nursing your broken heart and this one is absolutely relatable!

Made these by the way:


"I meant to keep you but I didn't want to be kept. You see the problem?"
"You are the dream but I've had wake-up calls"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...