Thursday, July 6, 2017

REVIEW: THIS IS HOW IT STARTS BY DAWN LANUZA.

Title: This is How it Starts
Author: Dawn Lanuza
Series: Standalone
Edition: Kindle
Publication: June 24th 2017 by Indie Sisiw Books
Source: Bought from Amazon
Pages: 62
Genre: Poetry

Synopsis:

Not all
heartbreaks
have to end
with you
broken.

PURCHASE THE BOOK HERE:

Another short masterpiece by my lovely Dawn! This is my second poetry book by her and I loved it! I just feel so sorry for my heart after reading this. The things you read in here would either rip you apart or uplift you (but mostly rip you apart). Don't be fooled by how quick this read is because the feels could probably smack you down. Exquisite book! The cover and illustrations are cute and I know this would be perfect once printed! Can't wait for the print copy!

"We're no longer present in the future
We once imagined in the past."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...