Tuesday, March 22, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY (06): UNDERRATED BOOKS.

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They have topics set every week and we just have to showcase our answers anyway we want to!
~Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough.~
I really enjoyed today's TTT topic because I get to revisit my old books and old reviews. The grammar was so hideous and the formatting was just all over the place but it made me smile because at least, now, I can strongly sense some progress. The blog's layout is one thing I will always be happy about -- okay am digressing - but yes, I loved revisiting my old posts. There are also several books hidden at the back of my double-stacked shelf that I need to unearth to take a photo of and I think that the books I have on this list today deserve highlighting more than ever. These titles are the ones I loved so much but I think are all underrated.



I loved this book so much and because I couldn't shut my Twitter mouth during the time I was reading it, Amy sent me a signed bookmark and book plate! After the End was one of those amazingly delivered Dystopias I've read. Juneau grew up in the mountains and was told that they are the last humans to ever exist but she was lied to. There's a civilization outside her tribe she has yet to discover to save her people.

I've read this one back in 2013 and I haven't heard much about it in the blogosphere. The Ward is another dystopian novel that I did enjoy where the world has been flooded. Reminds me now of San Andreas movie minus the Earthquake.

When You Were Here was my first Daisy White read and it was so good! Such emotionally invested story that would melt your heart and for some, might hit home.

Another emotionally invested story that I don't see around very often. This one really struck home because this story showcased the love of a father to his daughter. Just thinking about it makes me teary-eyed.

Another contemporary that just made me cry! This story is about Lucy who had one night stand then acquired HIV and how it changed everything. This one would not only teach you lessons but also would teach you humility and love and respect.

One Moment is a tragic story between friends and I loved this one as well. As I have told you all before, I like my contemporaries striking and this is one of those gripping reads!

OMG guys! This series is one of my all time fave series! How can one creature with two hearts can live without a heartbeat? Are you not sold by that? The romance guys! SO WELL-DEVELOPED and the world building was so eerie! You need to come check this series out!

This book is so underrated I cannot understand why because All Our Yesterdays is one of the best time-travel novels I have ever read! It was so thrilling and OMG I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW AWESOME THIS IS.

If someone would as me if there is only one book I could read for the rest of my life, what would it be and why? THIS IS IT. This is the book I will forever love until my last breathe. This is everything to me and I cannot grasp why it isn't an NYT Bestseller yet.

This is the second book I would bring if the question changed to TWO books. BECAUSE FAMA THE ULTIMATE HEARTBREAKER OF HER GENERATION AND ALSO BECAUSE EZRAAAA

I think I've said the words 'amazing', gripping' and 'thrilling' quite frequently but guys, I think these books are so good but we don't hear much about. Check these ones out if you haven't!

10 comments:

  1. When You Were Here is also on my list today. I love that book. I cried through the entire thing. I also enjoyed Laura Wiess books but not that one. Great list you've got here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Last Time We Say Goodbye sounds fantastic! Definitely going on to my TBR!! Great list!

    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really great recommendatoins here! I'll have to be on the checkout for some of those darker contemporaries you put on there. Great list Kate!

    Here is my TTT for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, My Life After Now slayed me!! Such a fantastic book!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...