Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (04): THE FANTASY EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

EDIT: I am editing old posts here to match the new blog theme.

2011 NOV 10

Sleeping early last night was impossible because my throat was too itchy and I couldn't breathe properly. Was kind of scared to sleep just by the simple thought of not waking up anymore. So I stayed up till 2AM, The BOY woke me up like he used to around 5AM and was supposed to get up but because I still feel sleepy, I tried to take a nap only to be awaken by my asthma. I couldn't stop coughing till 8AM. Tried fighting it but it was just too strong. The last time I had this kind of attack was during high school so I totally forgot about inhaler's existence. So today, I immediately bought Ventolin then had lunch at Mang Inasal, took a shower and went to my orthodontics. At first I thought it was a bad move to commute since I could inhale fumes but when my braces' adjustment only took 10 minutes, I settled with it. On my way to LRT, I just had this intuition that I have to, no matter what, go and check National Book Store in Rob Ermita because they may have the books I want to get in stock. And sooo, who would want to debate with a woman's intuition, eh? So I got Hush, Hush after 5 minutes of contemplating. I trust my friend who recommended this book a lot so I grabbed it. I just hope its not like Fallen. Book 2 (OH NO) 4 of the series A Song of Ice and Fire. I just learned now that this is Book 4. Lesson? READ CAREFULLY AND READ WELL. Tssss. And the reason of it all is Son of Neptune which have 2 copies left. Spent a thousand bucks for this babies buy I know its worth it! Need to ask my bro again about my book shelf! :D Till next pay day!



BOUGHT: (National Bookstore)
🔼 A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4) by George RR Martin
🔼 Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
🔼 The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2)by Rick Riordan


Thank you National Bookstore and my wallet! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...