Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (13): THE GALAXY EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
EDIT: I am editing old posts here to match the new blog theme.

This is the time of the month when I should really be banned from every existing bookstore in the city because controlling myself from buying unnecessary things is too close to impossibility. I outgrew my stud earrings fascination after about 100 pairs, my Havaianas addiction after about 18 pairs and my nail polish collection after about 50 colors. Now I learned to give the fullest attention possible to books! Damn. Goodbye to my one week allowance.


BOUGHT:
🔼 Across the Universe (Across the Universe #1) by Beth Revis
🔼 Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi

Thank you National Bookstore and my zombie wallet! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...