Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (09): THE GOLD AND RED EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

EDIT: I am editing old posts here to match the new blog theme.

When Mai informed me she bought Breaking Dawn from Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street plus when I received the 4th book of Mortal Instruments as a gift, I mentally noted to visit the place ASAP so I could check it out and what else? BOOKS ofcourse! As a Christmas gift to myself, I saved 1000php for my babies (whoever contests dies! Joke.) but unfortunately, I exceeded 300php so I won't buy lunch for 3 days huhuhu.. Oh well, my christmas is now merry and I think I need another book shelf.


BOUGHT: (Fullybooked Bonifacio High Street)
🔼 A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire #2) by George R.R. Martin
🔼 The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
🔼 Beastly (Kendra Chronicles #1) by Alex Flinn
🔼 City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare

Thank you Fullybooked, Fort and my wallet! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...