Monday, May 28, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (02): THE NEW SCHEDULE EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
EDIT: I am editing old posts here to match the new blog theme.

Today is the start of my new schedule. I was so glad that I was "saved by the bell" and had planned my activities for today ahead. So i woke up 9.30AM then went to Robinsons Summit then to PNB then to Glorietta 5 and with an aching lower extremities, I still managed to purchase these. Just so tired but happy today!

Grabbed from my Tumblr :D
Grabbed from my Tumblr. :D
BOUGHT:
🔼 The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus #1) by Rick Riordan
🔼 Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate

Thank you National Bookstore and my wallet! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...