Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (15): THE PRECIOUS GIFTS EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
04/2016 EDIT: I am editing old posts here to match the new blog theme.

March 16, 2012

I filed a vacation leave today because I wanted to rest and be away from work as well as to have my braces adjusted. The last time I have visited my ortho was in December when Brian decided to get braces, too. It took just 10 minutes to have it cleaned and adjusted then I headed to National Book Store Robinson's Manila. I originally planned to go to Fully Booked High Street yesterday after shift but my lazy ass dragged me home instead. As soon as I entered NBS, I SAW WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. I have never been let down by this store! Whenever I go there to check books that are hard to find, they're always have them. And the nicest part was my budget, I was given 500PHP for a book so I thought I would only get one. But I was lucky enough when the cashier punched the items, I was only charged 579! Both books were discounted!! Yay! Though my entire mouth started to throb, I still went home with a huge smile! These are my 52nd and 53rd addition to my growing book shelves!



BOUGHT: (National Bookstore, Robinson's Ermita)
🔼 Divergent (Divergent #1 by Veronica Roth
🔼 Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver


Thank you National Bookstore and Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...