Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (06): THE HUNGER GAMES EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
EDIT: I am editing old posts here to match the new blog theme. (This one is another 2011 post!)

After sensing that strong magnetic pull coming from Rob Place Manila, I didn't have second thoughts and my feet had like minds of their own, they dragged me there. So I asked the sales lady from NBStore if they have Hunger Games, she said they don't have it yet but PowerBooks has and they only have two copies left. Got this from the 11th book store at the 4th metro mall. This was the second time I've experienced this and am starting to love Rob Place! These were expensive so I am wishing hard that its worth the pain in my wallet.


BOUGHT: (Powerbooks, Robinson's Ermita)


Thank you National Bookstore and my wallet! May the odds be ever in our favor!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...