Sunday, May 27, 2012

BOOKRARIAN THE BOOKAHOLIC BLURBS ON BLOGGER!

Today marks my first day here on Blogger! I am on Tumblr all the time but I know I have to make a separate blog for my books and honestly, I have contemplated on this for quite a while. I have had several blogs here in the past but I just couldn't settle for some unknown reason so I went back to Tumblr but my books really pushed me to create one exclusively for them. Besides, I want to follow my favorite authors (they have their 'main' blogs on Blogger).

I collect books and I love reading as well as making reviews. I started collecting back in 2006 and this year, I progressed to hoarding. At the moment, I have around 68 books which most of it I bought out of my savings and some are given as gifts.

Also, as soon as I am done tweaking the theme and putting all necessary things on it, I will transfer my previous book posts and reviews here.

Oh geez, I can't contain my gleefulness!!

CHEERS TO ALL BOOK LOVERS IN THE WORLD! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...