Monday, September 30, 2013

SEPTEMBER 2013 RECAP + BOOK OF THE MONTH.


I had a very interesting month guys. A lot of events happened and I acquired the biggest haul ever in my entire life this month, too! A lot of things happened this month like, I wasn't consistent with my "one post a day" goal but here you go!

September 01: September Releases.

September 02: Author of the Month: C.J. Redwine.

September 04: Waiting on Wednesday (35): Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.

September 05: 5/5 stars for My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi.

September 06: Feature and Follow Friday (29).

September 07: Stacking the Shelves (30): Collector's Edition.

September 08: 5/5 stars for The Assassin and the Dessert by Sarah J. Maas.

September 09: Outstanding Crown for Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.

September 10: 4/5 stars for Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers.

September 14: Stacking the Shelves (31): The HarperCollins Edition.

September 15: 4/5 stars for Frozen by Melissa Dela Cruz and Michael Johnston.

September 16: 3/5 stars for Rush by Eve Silver.

September 18: Waiting on Wednesday (36): Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge.

September 19: Stohl, Alyson, Dela Cruz Blogger Forum Recap.

September 21: Stacking the Shelves (32): The Book Signing Edition.

September 22: 3/5 stars for The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett.

September 24: MY TWENTEENTH BIRTHDAY :D

September 25: Waiting of Wednesday (37): Panic by Lauren Oliver.

September 26: 3/5 stars for Waterfell (Aquarathi #1) by Amalie Howard.

September 27: 5/5 stars for Thornhill (Hemlock #2) by Kathleen Peacock.

September 28: Stacking the Shelves (33): The MIBF 2013 Edition.

September 30: September 2013 Recap + Book of the Month.


And before I end my recap, I would also want to share the book/s that I truly loved and can blurb about 24/7/365 here. The title/s not only made me fall in love with it but the impact it has on me is tremendously strong that I have book hangover for days (and of course, my personal thoughts on the novel is considered).

Here are the runners up for this month:

Thornhill (Hemlock #2) by Kathleen Peacock
My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi

And the Book of the Month for September 2013 is
ELEANOR AND PARK BY RAINBOW ROWELL.

My Blurb for Eleanor and Park:

"Eleanor and Park is one novel I would surely not forget. It pinched my heart that the mark will be there forever. Engrossing, romantic and witty kind of a story, it is surreal, subtle and nostalgic. It hits the right spot! I will never find the right words to proclaim how much this novel embraced me but it is one you would come back to over and over again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...